The massage therapy and esthetics programs at Health Works Institute are accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
The Esthetics Program is licensed by the State of Montana Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists. Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for licensure in Montana. Health Works Institute is licensed by the Montana Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists to provide the 650-hour instructor training program, preparing teachers to take the Montana instructor license test.
Licensure of Estheticians
The Montana Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists oversee licensure of Estheticians in the state of Montana. The requirements for licensure are:
- must be at least 18 years or older
- high school graduation or equivalent
- 650 hours of training in an approved school of esthetics or esthetics course
- pass the Montana Board approved Esthetics exam at 75% proficiency or higher
- $60 license fee, must be renewed every two years
- $60 testing fee